46th Unionville Festival
Celebrating more than 200 years of community spirit
The Unionville Festival is a
celebration of the rich heritage, culture and community of this
Friday, June 5 to Sunday, June 7, 2015
on Main Street Unionville
For more information, please
or call the Unionville Festival voicemail box at 416 208-0685.
June 6, 2015
♦ Largest Parade in York Region
- A fun tradition! Starts at Library Lane and heads south on
Main Street Unionville.
Cheer on the marching bands, pipe band, clowns, Krazy Kraft
racers and colourful floats.
♦ Krazy Kraft Race
- After the parade at 11 a.m. - 2 p.m., come to Toogood Pond to watch hilarious Krazy Kafters paddle for prizes and glory.
- Also, chip and putt with the Angus Glen team, enjoy BBQ and listen to great tunes! Try canoeing and friendly canoe races.
Chip and putt with Angus Glen Golf, too.
Enjoy BBQ and listen to great tunes!
♦ Village Market of Craft & Food Booths
♦ Entertainment at the Millennium Bandstand, in Crosby
Park and on the street
♦ Rubber Duck Race
- At 2:30 p.m. watch mobs of ducks surge along Bruce Creek for cash and
♦ FunZone by the Rinks
- Between Crosby Arena and the Curling Club, non-stop fun of
Rock Climbing Wall, Jousting, Circus Obstacle Course and
Silver Knights Basketball.
♦ Interactive, Family-friendly Art Activities at Varley
plus guided tours at 2 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
Catch the new exhibit, too.
♦ York-Durham Heritage Train Rides
♦ Stiver Mill's Farmers' Market along the Main Street
- offers fresh treats of all kind.
♦ Beer Garden
- Food and non-alcohol drinks, plus beer and wine for for
those 19+ in the licensed section.
♦ Fireworks at Toogood Pond - Dusk (approximately at
9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
- Join neighbours and friends along the banks of Toogood Pond
to witness this stunting Festival favourite!