47th Unionville Festival
Celebrating more than 200 years of community spirit
The Unionville Festival is a
celebration of the rich heritage, culture and community of this
June 4 & 5, 2016
on Main Street Unionville
♦ Largest Parade in York Region
- A fun tradition! Starts at Library Lane and heads south on
Main Street Unionville.
Cheer on the marching bands, pipe band, clowns, Krazy Kraft
racers and colourful floats.
♦ Krazy Kraft Race
- watch hilarious Krazy Kafters paddle on Toogood
Pond for prizes and glory.
♦ Village Market of Craft & Food Booths
♦ Entertainment at the Millennium Bandstand and on the street
♦ Rubber Duck Race
- watch mobs of ducks surge along Bruce Creek for cash and
♦ FunZone by the Rinks
- Between Crosby Arena and the Curling Club, non-stop fun of
Rock Climbing Wall and Bouncy Castle
♦ Family-friendly Art Activities at Varley
♦ Family Day in Crosby Park
- in Crosby Park jump into a day
packed with fun for everyone. Games,
contests and lots of giveaways. Take a look
at all these special events!
painting & Tattoos and more!
AWAY TO THE RACES
Bring your fastest running/hopping shoes for
potato sack races, three-legged dashes and
For more information, please visit