Festival is a celebration of the rich heritage, culture and
community of this historic village
and will be held on Friday, May 31 to Sunday, June 2, 2013 on
Main Street Unionville.
♦ Street Night Fest
- performers on the street and the bandstand for the whole
family to enjoy.
♦ Millennium Bandstand Performances
Saturday, June 1, 2013
♦ Largest Parade in York Region at 10 a.m.
- A fun tradition! Starts at Library Lane and heads south on
Main Street Unionville to Highway 7.
Cheer on the marching bands, pipe band, clowns, Krazy Kraft
racers and colourful floats.
- After the parade, come to Toogood Pond to watch hilarious
Krazy Kafters paddle for prizes and glory.
Chip and putt with Angus Glen Golf, too.
Enjoy BBQ and listen to great tunes!
♦ Village Market of Craft & Food Booths - All Day
- Another great treat! Shop to your heart's content at dozens
of craft and food booths on Main Street Unionville and Carlton Road.
- Concert in Crosby Park from 2 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- A perfect way to start summer - rock 'n roll in Crosby Park!
♦ Rubber Duck Race
- Watch mobs of ducks surge along Bruce Creek for cash and
Race starts at the Main Street Unionville Bridge at 2:30 p.m.
♦ FunZone by the Rinks
- Between Crosby Arena and the Curling Club, non-stop fun of
Rock Climbing Wall, Jousting, Circus Obstacle Course and
Silver Knights Basketball.
♦ Beer Garden - 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Food and non-alcohol drinks, plus beer and wine for for
those 19+ in the licensed section.
♦ Fireworks at Toogood Pond - Dusk (approximately at
9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
- Join neighbours and friends along the banks of Toogood Pond
to witness this stunting Festival favourite!
Sunday, June 2, 2012
♦ Entertainment on Main Street Unionville
- At the Millennium Bandstand
- Dan the Music Man - 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Shrimp Daddy & The Sharp Shooter - 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- On Main Street Unionville
- The Tonedogs
- Quincy Bullen Band
- Mainstreet Dance
- The Balloon Twister
♦ Interactive, Family-friendly Art Activities at Varley
plus guided tours at 2 p.m. both Saturday and Sunday.
Catch the new exhibit, too.
♦ Stiver Mill's Farmers' Market along the Main Street
- offers fresh treats of all kind.
♦ Angus Glen Golf Zone - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
♦ Hot-Air Balloon Rides - 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Float above the town, weather and ground conditions
♦ Family Fun Day in Crosby Park - 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Games, contest, and lots of giveaways.
♦ Pet Contest - Best Dressed, Owner/Pet Look-alike, Best
Trick and more - 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
♦ Family Treasure Hunt - 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
♦ Karaoke Contest - 11:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
♦ Away to the Races - 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wear your fastest running / hopping shoes for potato sack
races, three-legged dashes and more!
more information, please visit www.unionvillefestival.com
or call the Unionville Festival voicemail box at 416 208-0685.