Festival is a celebration of the rich heritage, culture and
community of this historic village
and will be held on Friday, June 6 to Sunday, June 8, 2014 on
Main Street Unionville.
♦ Street Night Fest
- performers on the street and the bandstand for the whole
family to enjoy.
♦ Millennium Bandstand Performances
♦ Largest Parade in York Region
- A fun tradition! Starts at Library Lane and heads south on
Main Street Unionville to Highway 7.
Cheer on the marching bands, pipe band, clowns, Krazy Kraft
racers and colourful floats.
- After the parade, come to Toogood Pond to watch hilarious
Krazy Kafters paddle for prizes and glory.
Enjoy BBQ and listen to great tunes!
♦ Village Market of Craft & Food Booths - All Day
- Another great treat! Shop to your heart's content at dozens
of craft and food booths on Main Street Unionville and Carlton Road.
- Concert in Crosby Park
- A perfect way to start summer - rock 'n roll in Crosby Park!
♦ Rubber Duck Race
- Watch mobs of ducks surge along Bruce Creek for cash and
♦ FunZone by the Rinks
♦ Beer Garden
- Food and non-alcohol drinks, plus beer and wine for for
those 19+ in the licensed section.
♦ Fireworks at Toogood Pond - Dusk (approximately at
9:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.)
- Join neighbours and friends along the banks of Toogood Pond
to witness this stunting Festival favourite!
♦ Stiver Mill's Farmers' Market along the Main Street
♦ Family Fun Day in Crosby Park
♦ Family Treasure Hunt
more information, please visit www.unionvillefestival.com
or call the Unionville Festival voicemail box at 416 208-0685.