Markham Cricket Club
MCC was founded in 1986 with the motto: "Have fun through friendly, active participation."
Our home ground is just North of Major McKenzie on the East side of McCowan Road.
- a full schedule of games in the summer;
- indoor practice during the winter;
- junior cricket (in collaboration with other clubs);
- out-of-town trips;
- other social activities, including family activities.
If you would like to:
- become a member;
- assist the club;
- learn more about the sport;
- play a game;
- otherwise help enrich the social fabric of Markham
Primary contact: Winston Gurdyal
Secondary contact: Charles Sargeant