Monday, May 2, 2016 from 7:00 p.m.
to 9:00 p.m.
Location: Network Family Care Center, 3160 Steeles Ave. E.
Please join us for an informational workshop on
healthier bones for a more active tomorrow.
You will discover:
- The true causes of Osteoporosis
- The most misleading
solutions to preventing Osteoporosis unveiled
- Discover how
your everyday habits could actually be making you more at risk
without you even realizing it
- How your diet has a huge impact
on the health of your bones
- How to harness live, nutrient rich
foods for bone strength
- What supplements you should be taking
for bone health
- Discover how to have your workout actually
strengthen your bones
- Secrets to being active, healthy and
pain free from degenerating bones