Financing Postsecondary Education
(collaboration between Markham Public Library,
and presented by Seneca College)
Thursday, 16th November, 2017
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Location: Milliken Mills Library
7600 Kennedy Rd. map
Designed for newcomer youth and their parents.
Presented by Seneca College Financial Aid Advisor.
- Estimated costs for postsecondary study
- Part-time student loans, bursaries and scholarships
- On-campus work-study opportunities
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Ontario Tuition Grant
- Budgeting and tips for saving money
- Repayment and more
Participants will also learn ways to obtain support from the public library, and discover library services and resources.
Target Audience: Everyone is welcome, especially newcomer students and their parents
Cost & Registration: Free.
Email: Maria at email@example.com
or call: 416.491.5050 ext. 22971